[Insight-users] Subtracting two binary dicome 3D Volum Image

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 14:45:51 EDT 2007

hi
  I have try to subtract two binary dicome 3D volume image and I use image calculatorTest,but when it try to write the output image,I got an error:
  Reading 1st Image...testb1.dcm
Reading image.... open1.dcm
Before write...sub1.dcm
Exception Object caught:
  itk::ExceptionObject (019BCBF0)
Location: "void __thiscall itk::GDCMImageIO::Write(const void *)"
File: ..\..\..\Code\IO\itkGDCMImageIO.cxx
Line: 993
onent type

  my command line is as follow:
  C:\2>"C:\InsightApplications-3.2.0\InsightApplicationb\ImageCalculator\debug\Ima
geCalculatorTests.exe" ImageCalculatorTest -in testb1.dcm open1.dcm -d 3 -out su
b1.dcm -sub
  Can anybody let me know what is wrong with that?
  Thanks alot