[Insight-users] Inspecting images and result

Pixel Life pixel.to.life at gmail.com
Fri May 4 00:24:10 EDT 2007

Hi, Lars,

You might also want to try Amide. (http://amide.sourceforge.net/)
I found it very useful to load multimodal images (it loads raw as well as
DICOM images, and much more).

I am not associated with the project, came to use it by recommendation too.
It is simple to use, is gtk based, and is free!!

Hope it helps,

Pixel.To.Life.
[ http://groups.google.com/group/medicalimagingscience?hl=en ]