[Insight-users] JPEG2000 in WrapITK

Alex Lisovich alex.lisovich at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:53:55 EDT 2007

Hi Mathew,

We've found the quick solution by using the Aperio ImageScope viewer
and exporting the image into the uncompressed TIFF, but we are very
interested in reading such files from inside the ITK. We (Brian and
me) would be happy to help in development of such functiionality. As I
understand from briefly digging into the C++ code, the TIFF reader
just cannot find the necessary codec. Are there standard rules for
creating and registering the codec in ITK? It would be great if you
provide the general guidelines on how to implement it, just for
starters.

Alex Lisovich