[Insight-users] Output file format for DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter

Neil Weisenfeld neil at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue May 8 22:31:08 EDT 2007

Hi Gang,

I think that those "*ImageFilter" arguments are typos and should be
*ImageFile.

The three last arguments are output filenames and the final argument,
I think, needs to be a format that supports vector images such as
NRRD or Metaheader (MHD).

I suggest reading section 6.8 of the ITK Software Guide which takes
you through this code virtually line by line.

http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Neil