[Insight-users] Compatibility of ITK/VTK with wxWidgets

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Wed May 9 04:12:55 EDT 2007

Hi Catherine,

using VTK together with wxWidgets works fine when using the wxVTK port available at http://wxvtk.sourceforge.net/. I haven't tried it out with wxWidgets 2.8.x so far, but I encountered no problems in visualising 3D image and mesh data inside a wxWidgets 2.6 application which also uses ITK.

Regards
 Hendrik

Brilliance is typically the act of an individual, but incredible
stupidity can usually be traced to an organization. - Jon Bentley

Hendrik Belitz, Computer Scientist
email: hbelitz at computer.org or hbelitz at ieee.org