[Insight-users] including the txx files as part of the ITK project

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Wed May 9 15:56:32 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

The .txx files will be compiled if they are excluded or included from
the project.

I have found it easiest to leave the project as CMake creates it. The
.txx files can be easily accessed by opening the associated .h file,
scrolling to the bottom, right-clicking the ITK_MANUAL_INSTANTIATION
#include line, and selecting "Open Document xxxxxx.txx". In Visual
Studio 2005 you can enable syntax highlighting by navigating to Tools >
Options > Text Editor > File Extensions and then adding the txx
extension with the C++ editor.

HTH

Cheers, Dan