[Insight-users] Building LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 15:07:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

I want to build the application LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration on my
own computer (running windows XP). First of all, is it allowed to use this program and
incorporate some of my own registration algorithms? Are there any guidelines I must
follow as concerned to authorship?
Second, I cannot build it because Im missing some files that are mentioned in the CMakeLists.
Such as the package FLTK.
thanks for any response,
Lars Nygard