[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] Linker errors : How to use CTest scripts

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 14 09:41:09 EDT 2007

Hi German,

Please read the following Wiki page:

    http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Scripting_Of_CTest

Do you have Cygwin installed in your machine ?

if Yes,

   then you can type this command from the shell
   (bash, sh, or your favorite shell).

if Not

    Then you can use the primitive MS-DOS console.
    You can get the console by clicking on the
    Windows "Start" button, and selectint "Run.."
    and typing "cmd".

    You can also get the MS-DOS console by going
    to the "Accessories" menu and selecting

    "Command Prompt"