[Insight-users] Thin plate spine or interpolate

Zihua Su zihuabox at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:18:33 EDT 2007

Dear all

I wanna have a correspondence between 2  3D surface. So, I decided to use
thin plate spine for tackling this problem.
A set of correspondence points have been found between these two surface,
but i need to find more, by thin plate spline interpolation.
I found the thin plate spine is not built for this purpose. Could anyone
pls give me some clue?

For example"
   P1 is source points set, in surface S1, P2 is target points set, in
surface S2.
  After computing the wMatrix,  how can i find a correspondence
between point A in S1 to B in S2?

Cheers
--
Richard