[Insight-users] Thin plate spine or interpolate

Tim Hutton tim.hutton at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:32:01 EDT 2007

Learning VTK will take you a while, as it's big and complicated like
ITK. It's well worth the effort though.

My top tip for learning VTK is to learn Tcl, and work through as much
of the VTK test suite as you can. The Tcl test scripts are linked off
each class's page, in a section labelled "Tests:", e.g. here for
vtkThinPlateSpline:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a02101.html