[Insight-users] Building LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:11:35 EDT 2007

Hey Luis,
Thanks for your response. Im still trying to build the LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration.
Ive build FLTK and everthing seems ok. However when I build the Landmark tool I get
the following error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ITKFlFileWriter.lib'

I use versions InsightToolkit-3.2.0 and fltk-1.1.x-r5808.tar.
Do you have any idea what I can do to solve this? Google didn't give any result when I searched
ITKFLFILEWriter.lib.
regards,
Lars Nygard