[Insight-users] FFT 1D

herve chloe chloeherve at hotmail.fr
Tue May 15 12:18:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I’m a new user of the ITK.
I would like to perform a FFT 1D of a 2D image, namely I want to compute
FFT1D on each line of the 2D image.

In that purpose, I am trying to select a region, in fact just a line of the
2D image using either itkImageLinearIteratorWithIndex either
itkImageRegionIteratorWithIndex either itkImageRegionIterator. Then I
compute the FFT2D with itkVnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter of this
region next I copy this result in a new image which I have been previously
allocated. I do the same procedure for all the lines.
Is this a good process?

I have 2 pb : the first is that it doesn’t work and the second is that as
the FFT2D is shared in two major parts, the first consist in performing a
FFT1D in one direction and the second is a FFT1D in the orthogonal direction
performed on the result of the first part.
Can I just stop to the first part?

Sorry for my poor English, I hope you will understand my message.
Any help would be very precious.
Thank you very much