[Insight-users] Instabilities using VS6

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 16 15:24:45 EDT 2007

Hi Fabrice,

When you compile this code for Release:

Are you compiling "EVERYTHING* for the
same compilation mode (that is, Release) ?

If you attempt to mix object files that were
compiled for Release with others that were
compiled for Debug you will find run-time
unstabilities.

You may also verify the path that is being
used for loading the DLL (plugin). It is
easy to make the mistake of loading an old
version of a DLL...