[Insight-users] Problems in building InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 16 15:33:12 EDT 2007

Hi Niranjan,

As long as your version of ITK matches your version
of InsightApplications you should be fine.

I'm wondering if you are building ITK with shared
libraries, and whether you have other builds of ITK
in your system.

Also, does the crash happens as soon as you start
the application ? or does it happens after to interact
with the menus and/or options ?

Please let us know,