[Insight-users] FEM grid visualization

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Fri May 25 14:01:26 EDT 2007

Felix,

There are a couple of options for this. The first would be to convert
the ITK FEM mesh to a mesh spatial object and use the Spatial Object
viewer (SOViewer in KWWidgets) to visualize the results. The second
would be to convert the mesh to VTK and use Paraview
(http://www.paraview.org/HTML/Index.html) to visualize the results.

Vince

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 12:24 +0200, Felix Bollenbeck wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> can anyone help me out with options to visualize a fem grid used for
> elastig registration?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Felix.

> contact:
> bollen at ipk-gatersleben.de
> Leibniz-Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK)
> Pattern Recognition Group (PRG) / Department of Cytogenetics
> Corrensstr. 3, D-06466 Gatersleben, Germany.   (Room A-0.06)
> Tel./Fax: ++49 (0) 39482  - 5 344 / - 5 137.

Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology
0453-D JCP
200 Hawkins Drive