Re: [Insight-users] QtITK with Qt4

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Wed May 30 04:09:43 EDT 2007

Hi Nicolas.

#     I got a Qt4 version from this QtItk example from someone on the mailing
# list, I would be interested to compare your code with his. I'm interested
I'll send you the code off the list.

# too in modifying QtImageViewer (ITK\Applications\Auxiliary\QtImageViewer) in
# order to make it work with Qt4, I didn't have time yet to read and adapt the
# code. Did you check that application ?
No, i didnt and i cant find it in my copy of InsightToolkit&InsightApplications,
maybe it was only in some older version of the toolkit. Nonetheless it is not
difficult to merge QtITK with ImageViewer example from Qt4 documentation:

    http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/widgets-imageviewer.html

Tomas