[Insight-users] Installing ITK with DevC++

Xavier Mellado Esteban xavier.mellado at upf.edu
Wed May 30 11:40:04 EDT 2007

   Hello Julien:

   Try to download it again, and if you have the same problem (with
"header error"), try to use another browser. I am on windows and linux
using Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla-europe.org/) and 7-Zip as
decompresor, on windows, (http://www.7-zip.org/) and everything works fine.

   With 7-Zip you can inflate *.tar.gz files, so you can try to download
InsightToolkit-3.2.0.tar.gz, too.

                   I hope this helps you:
                                                        Xavi

   PS: If you are not still able to configure and generate makefiles,
post a clear message describing what are you doing and the options you
are setting.

PERROT Julien escribió:

> Hi,
>
> First, please excuse me for the writing style, but I'm french; but
> I'll try to do my best.
>
> I try to compile ITK to use its fonctionnalities into a simple DevC++
> program.
> After downloading InsightToolkit-3.2.0.zip from Source Forge, I first
> get an error when I try to extract it : "header error... (missing or
> corrupt)" with UltimateZip. I also tried with Winrar, but the result
> is the same. Regardless of this error, the files are extracted, so I
> tried to use CMake as it's indicated in the tutorial. After filling
> all de red entries, I obtain a lot of error. The attached file is a
> capture of one of these errors.
>
> I've choosen "MinGW makefiles"...
> If someone have any idea to solve my problem, it will be great.
>
> Thank in advance...
>
> Sincerely
>
> Julien Perrot
>

>   <<error.JPG>>

> Ce message (et toutes ses pièces jointes éventuelles) est confidentiel
> et établi à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute
> utilisation de ce message non conforme à sa destination, toute
> diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite,
> sauf autorisation expresse. L'IFP décline toute responsabilité au
> titre de ce message.
>
> This message and any attachments (the message) are confidential and
> intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
> dissemination is prohibited. IFP should not be liable for this message.
>
> * Visitez notre site Web / Visit our web site : www.ifp.fr
> <http://www.ifp.fr>*

Xavier Mellado Esteban
Computational Imaging Lab