[Insight-users] medical image registration

Sharon Lee sharonlee_utc at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 19:43:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to register cone beam CT (CBCT) to regular CT. Their Offset and ElementSpacing in mha files are different. I tried to use bspline to register. The registered image set seems OK. However, the registered image set does not have the same coordinate system as regular CT. In other words, if you try to overlay the registered one on the top of the regular CT, the registered one is off a little bit.

I tried to manually change the Offset of CBCT to the same as that of CT. The off was smaller but still not right.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you so much!
Sharon