[Insight-users] Drawing "only one" interpolated pixel value from an Image

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 06:20:53 EST 2007

Hello all,
           I've been reading some documentation and also the mailing
list, but I am still unable to do a simple thing. I have an image from
which I need to get the pixel value at non-grid positions. I don't
have (nor want) a global image transform or warp field, in my
application I need to get one pixel value at a time. Is there any
filter out there that can help me with that?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
            Juan