[Insight-users] about GradientVectorFlowImageFilter

Burak Ozkalayci bozkalayci at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 06:37:58 EST 2007

Dear ITK users,

I want to use the GradientVectorFlowImageFilter available in ITK,
however I could not find any example. The documentation also did not
explained how to use this filter also. Does anyone have experience with
this filter. Also I wonder the format of the output image. I guess the
output image should be a vector image (if the input is 2D then output
should be 2D image whose pixels are 2D vectors). How can I save such an
image and visualize it?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Burak