[Insight-users] about GradientVectorFlowImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Nov 9 15:52:20 EST 2007

Hi Burak,

In order to visualize images whose pixel type has multiple components
and that you want to interpret as Vectors, you can use ParaView.

               http://www.paraview.org

Save the image first as a .vtk or .mhd image.

Then load it into ParaView, and use the Glyph filter, where
you can set vectors on every pixel of the image.

You will find instructions on how to do this in the
ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

at the end of the "Image Registration" chapter.