[Insight-users] Whats wrong with my code

Nadia Alvi nadiaalvi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 11:23:20 EST 2007

Hi,

  I am having a problem in a very basic code of using vtkVRMLImporter class. Could some one please have a look at this code:

  #include "vtkVRMLImporter.h"
  int main()
  {

  vtkVRMLImporter *importer = vtkVRMLImporter::New();

  return 0;
  }

   When I build the project, it gives me the following linking errors :

  1. readVRML error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkVRMLImporter * __cdecl vtkVRMLImporter::New(void)" (?New at vtkVRMLImporter@@SAPAV1 at XZ) referenced in function _main

  2. readVRML fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

  I am writing code in C++ after a long time...could some one please help me out?

  Many thanks and regards,
  Nadia