[Insight-users] itk::ImageMomentsCalculator

Lucas Swanson lswanson at sfu.ca
Fri Nov 23 05:50:09 EST 2007

I am trying to use the itk::ImageMomentsCalculator template to calculate the
principle moments and axes of a 3D binary image. I only care about the two
largest moments and the axes that go with them. The moments are returned in
increasing order.

How do I know the dimensions of the vector returned by "VectorType
itk::ImageMomentsCalculator< TImage >::GetPrincipalMoments()" or the matrix
returned by "MatrixType itk::ImageMomentsCalculator< TImage
>::GetPrincipalAxes()"?

Thanks,
Lucas Swanson