[Insight-users] Convert 3D image data from Matlab .mat file

Mengchen Zhu mengchen.zhu at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:20:15 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks Mathieu. The problem is, the 3D data are not "images" in the first place. The ultrasound data are reconstructed from RF signal directly; the CT, I don't know - I am asking the person who gave me the data.

So the question should be, can I use the matrix in Matlab to construct image in ITK? I have the physical dimension of voxels by the way, so the data indeed can be treated as images, without header that is.

If no apparent way exists, I will probably use fprintf() to export the mat as text file and construct my image in ITK using the data in the text.

Thanks,
MC