[Insight-users] Python-wrapped ITK and vector<string> problem

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun Nov 25 17:40:04 EST 2007

Hi Mike,

I'm please to read that the binary package was useful for you :-)

About the std::vector<string> problem, I don't think there was any
effort made to fix that, so, unfortunately, I think there is still no
way to read the dicom series from python with wrapitk, without
writing a dedicated wrapper around the a custom class dedicated to
that job.

Gaëtan