[Insight-users] Re: what's the problem xith my code : Active Shape Model

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 26 23:03:12 EST 2007

Hi Amine,

Thanks for your patience in tracking this issue.

It seems indeed that what you were encountering was
a bug in the BMPImageIO class.

This bug was reported by jiafucang1 on March 2007:

He also kindly provided a fix for the bug,
and this fix was committed on April 2nd 2007:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/IO/itkBMPImageIO.cxx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.20&r1=1.19

As you pointed out, replacing ITK 3.0 with ITK 3.4 will solve
the problem, since you will get the version of the source code
that already contains this fix.