[Insight-users] Convert 3D image data from Matlab .mat file

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 04:00:35 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 5:54 AM, Mengchen Zhu <mengchen.zhu at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot. I have temporarily adopted the DICOM I/O in Matlab and Image
> Series File I/O in ITK for the task. It is not very efficient, but is easier
> to track. In the real application, I will switch to the meta image as
> suggested by Karthik.

I'd like to mention that Meta Image will not allow you to store meta
information associated with your images, which is indeed the most
important information for "real application"...
Even if DICOM can be difficult to deal with, it is the de-facto
standard to exchange medical images.

2 cents,
--
Mathieu