[Insight-users] questions about itkQuadEdgeMesh

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Wed Nov 28 17:16:23 EST 2007

Hi defeng,

I witnessed your interest in itkQE and also on the recent parameterisation
code we published in the insight-journal.

The Insight-Journal is a great tool for us all to share our code with a
proper documentation and in a standard way. It is also a good tool to judge
how interesting some features are to the community through the reviews. Only
the submissions with enough good reviews will be selected for transfert in
ITK.

Please feel free to review those two article in Insight-Journal and to give
us your feedback that way. I would recommend copying your recent discussion
on TAUCS in there, for others to benefit from your experience with that
optional part of our submission. Any comment on itkQuadEdge would also be
welcome, as it might reduce the time those class will have to reside in
/Review and potentially help us improve the structure.

Regards,

Alex Hanfei Gouaillard.