[Insight-users] ITK 3.4.0 cannot be configured successfully with CMake 2.4.7, VS2005

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 4 15:06:19 EDT 2007

Hi wZhu,

I wouldn't say:

          "this has happened to many people"

the only other report of somebody having trouble configuring
ITK 3.4 with CMake 2.4.7 in the archives of the users-list is:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-September/023784.html

and that happens to be...  your own email of Sept 30th.

ITK is build in the Nightly Dashboard
with Visual Studio 6.0, 7.0, 7.1 and 8.0

-----

Since this is failing in your laptop only, the obvious suspect
is the configuration of your compiler in that machine.

Please post to the list the files

      CMakeError.log
      CMakeOutput.log

That CMake generates in the binary directory where you are
trying to configure ITK.

BTW: Have you successfully build *any* other
      software package in that laptop ?

      VTK for example ?