[Insight-users] pixel value of image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 9 08:37:56 EDT 2007

Hi orientation f,

Please read the ITK Software Guide

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular you should read
Section 4.1 "Data Representation: Image",
in pdf-pages 67-94.

The methods used for getting access to pixels are:

    SetPixel()

and

    GetPixel()

They are explained in Section 4.1.3 "Accessing Pixel Data"
in pdf-page 70.

Note that these are relatively slow methods.

If you are planning to access many pixels in the image
you should consider using the Image Iterators explained
in Chapter 11 "Iterators" in pdf-page 733.