[Insight-users] question about adding a user-defined transformation (for registration)

Dan Koppel superluminal1905 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 16:37:59 EDT 2007

Hello All,
    I am new to ITK and am interested in adding my own (user-defined) transformation for use in registering images.  I am looking at the file "itkTranslationTransform.txx" for guidance.  However, it seems fairly involved.  Can anybody tell me what the standard procedure (if any) is for including new user-defined registration transformations (ie. image warping)?

  Thanks in advance,
    Dan