[Insight-users] deformableRegistration8.cxx

luzhentai luzhentai at 163.com
Sat Oct 20 20:28:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

   I'm using the DeformableRegistration8.cxx in ITK to test image registration, I want to obtain the deformation fields and the parameters of the BSplineDeformableTtansform in every step, Mr Luis suggested using Observers to get access to the Transform information at every iteration.
optimizer->GetCurrentPosition() But in this way, I can only observe the Transform Parameters.
I want to modify the parameters at every iteration, then use the modified parameters to continue the next iteration. Who can tell me how to obtain them and modify them in every step?
  Thanks.
  Best Regards

把爱心注入牛奶,共同凝聚这份力量
快来参加蒙牛免费赠奶爱心行动