[Insight-users] running the examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 23 17:28:35 EDT 2007

Hi Giorgos,

          The short answer is:  "NO"    :-/

The Examples are designed to be run from a command line.

None of the examples has a GUI.

If you are looking for GUI applications you may be
interested in InsightApplications.

Some of these applications are featured in the web page:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Applications.htm

The ADD_TEST that you see in the CMakeLists.txt file
is for the purpose of performing regression testing
on the Examples, so we can be sure that they compile
and run all the time.