[Insight-users] ITK/tcl wrapping problem. wrap_itkCastImageFilter_2DTcl.obj : fatal error LNK1143: invalid or corrupt file: no symbol for comdat section 0xffff8000

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Mon Sep 3 11:17:01 EDT 2007

Hello Luis,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 09:34:03AM -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> 5) Did you enabled Python, Tcl and Java *simultaneously*
>    in a single build ?
>
>    If so, that is a bad idea.
>
>    You should instead have three independent builds
>    once for each wrapping.

This item surprised me.  I had expected to be able to build
multiple wrappings simultaneously.  I haven't tried yet, but
I'm pretty sure I've done it with VTK.

At some point, I want to produce Debian packages with at least tcl and
pythong wrappings.  What problem might I run into trying to build
multiple wrappings of ITK?

Thanks,
-Steve