[Insight-users] ITK/tcl wrapping problem. wrap_itkCastImageFilter_2DTcl.obj : fatal error LNK1143: invalid or corrupt file: no symbol for comdat section 0xffff8000

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 3 17:41:12 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

      Thanks for pointing this out,

      Let me clarify:

We *DO* build ITK with all three wrappings (Python, Tcl, Java)
enabled simultaneouly in our Dashboards machines.

See for example:

          dash11.kitware  VS71
          dash12.kitware  VS70
          dash13.kitware  VS60

What I meant to say is that if somebody is having trouble
building the wrapping, attempting to build the three wrappings
simultaneouly is not going to help.

It will be a lot easier to build each wrapping independently in
order to figure out what may be wrong with the build.

Once a user becomes familiar with the wrapping and how to set
the environment correctly, then it shouldn't be a problem to
build all there wrappings simultaneously.

   I apologize for the confusion,

       Luis