[Insight-users] undefined reference Templated Class

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 10:28:04 EDT 2007

hi everybody,

Id really appreciate some help with this. I don't know if this has
something to do with ITK or if it's just basic c++. Whenever I try
to make an instance of gradient Im getting an undefined reference
Linker error:

Linking CXX executable generateProblems.exe
CMakeFiles/generateProblems.dir/main.obj:main.cxx:(.text+0x288): undefined reference to `gradient<it
k::Image<unsigned short, 3u> >::gradient()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make[2]: *** [generateProblems.exe] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/generateProblems.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

Ive attached both .h and cxx class, hope this works.
thanks for any help.
lars

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com