[Insight-users] ContourExtractor2DImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 8 10:26:21 EDT 2007

Hi Takuji

You may want to look at:

1) InsightApplications/Curves2DExtractor/
    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve2DExtraction.htm
   (FLTK GUI & OpenGL visualization)

2) InsightApplications/Curves3DExtractor/
    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Curve3DExtraction.htm
   (FLTK GUI & OpenGL visualization)

3) "Vessel Enhancing Diffusion Filter"
    by Andinet Enquobahrie et al, in the Insight Journal
    http://insight-journal.org/dspace/handle/1926/558

4) Generalizing vesselness with respect to dimensionality and shape
    by Luca Antiga, paper in the Insight Journal
    http://hdl.handle.net/1926/576

5) "CollidingFrontsImageFilter"
    contributed by Luca Antiga
    (filter for extracting vessels in 3D using a variation of level sets)
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1CollidingFrontsImageFilter.html

6) For ways of combining ITK and VTK visualization
    please look at the examples:

          InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk
              itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx
              itkReadITKImageSegmentShowVTK.cxx