[Insight-users] 2D Slice to 3D Volume

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 8 10:29:16 EDT 2007

Hi Dario,

1) Are you using the "PasteImageFilter" ?
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PasteImageFilter.html

2) When you say that "it doesn't seem to work" ?
    Do you mean that

    a) It doesn't compile ?
    b) It doesn't link ?
    c) It produces a segmentation fault at run time ?
    d) It throws an exception at run time ?
    e) It produces an image that when you visualize
       doesn't have the content that you expect ?

3) Could you post to the list the minimal example of your code ?