[Insight-users] Need help on wiener2 and imfilters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 11 08:46:05 EDT 2007

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately we don't have an implementation of Wiener filters in ITK.

However, some of the functionalities offered by imfilter in Matlab are
also available in ITK, for example: averaging neighborhood pixels.

Which ones of the filtering actions of imfilter() are you looking for ?

    Please let us know,