[Insight-users] First itk project

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.org
Fri Sep 14 09:50:37 EDT 2007

Hi Mostafa,

Check you have the following lines in your CMakeLists.txt

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
	INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
   MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
           "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set
ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

and

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( yourExecutableName ${ITK_LIBRARIES} )

Hope that helps

Ivan