[Insight-users] Re: error msg got when installing ITK on IBM AIX 5.2 (Henry)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 15 16:40:07 EDT 2007

Hi Henry,

It seems that the installation of GCC in your computer is
misconfigured.

If CMake cannot be build in your machine, there is little
hope that ITK or VTK will build in the same environment.

    Have you ever build a C++ project in that machine ?

[using the gcc compiler that is installed in /usr/local/bin] ?

E.g. even relatively small projects such as FLTK ?
(www.fltk.org)

   Please let us know.