[Insight-users] Create my own filter

rashedk rashed.vtk at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:55:43 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am trying to write my own filter. The filter will take in two images (of
the same type) as input and output a single image. All the images are of the
same dimensions. I was looking at Chapter 13 of the ITK software guide,
especially 13.6. I don't know how to go about extending this since I have
two images as input. I am also not sure If it would be appropriate to derive
from ImageToImageFilter.

Any ideas how I should go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Rashed karim.