[Insight-users] Re: error msg got when installing ITK on IBM AIX 5.2 (Henry)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 15 21:06:52 EDT 2007

Hi Henry,

What you should do at this point is to go to the binary
directory where you are building CMake,

and take the files:

                  CMakeCache.txt
                  CMakeError.log
                  CMakeOutput.log

Then post this files to the CMake users list and describe
the problems that you are having for building CMake.

Please make sure that you mention that you are doing this
in AIX, using gcc 3.4