[Insight-users] Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Sep 17 09:25:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

Le 17 sept. 07 à 03:24, Juan Paredes a écrit :

> Hi Gaetan,
>
> More detail about the error message I mentioned in my last message:
>
> itkShapeLabelCollectionImageFilter.txx:279:error:
> conversion from 'vnl_matrix<double>' to non-scalar type
> 'itk::Matrix<double,2u,2u>' requested
>
> Any  clue  about  this?

The insight journal has the same problem, but I can't reproduce the
problem on my computer, so that's not easy to debug :-(
http://public.kitware.com/InsightJournal/Testing/Sites/
binaryAttributeMorphology/Insight_Journal_Automatic_Testing_System/
20070913-1530-Experimental/BuildError.html

What is your compiler ? Your OS ?

The error comes from that line

     MatrixType principalAxes = eigen.V.transpose();

According to http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/
classitk_1_1Matrix.html , the itk::Matrix class seems to have the
operator needed here.
const Self & 	operator= (const vnl_matrix< T > &matrix)

Luis, maybe you can help me here ?

Thanks,

Gaëtan

--