[Insight-users] Create my own filter

rashedk rashed.vtk at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:00:49 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your quick reply. I was looking at itkBinaryFunctionImageFilter
since this closely resembles what my filter is aiming to accomplish. I have
two inputs Image1 and Image2. The output of the filter is a pixel-wise
selection of the intensity from either Image1 or Image2. At a pixel (x,y,z)
if Image1(x,y,z) > 0 then output(x,y,z) = image1(x,y,z) ELSE if
Image1(x,y,z) == 0 then output(x,y,z) = Image2(x,y,z).

I am trying to modify the itkBinaryFunctionImageFilter, but dont understand
what m_Functor ( ) function in the ThreadedGenerateData( ) function does. I
can see that it implements the pixel-wise addition, but where is this
function defined?

Thanks in advance,

Rashed karim