[Insight-users] lsm reader fails for 2 channels ?

Daniel Mace dlm19 at duke.edu
Tue Sep 18 20:34:30 EDT 2007

Alex,

I can confirm that the LSM reader fails for more than one channel (I'm
pretty sure it's not just 3, although I could be wrong).  Your best best
is to use the VTKLSMReader file and convert it from a VTK image to an
ITK image.  A direct implementation of a robust LSM reader in ITK would
be nice (I have the LSM file format technical document if you're feeling
ambitious ;) ).

Cheers,
Dan