[Insight-users] FEM registration using landmarks!?

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Mon Sep 24 16:27:55 EDT 2007

Dear insight users,

I just came across the FEMRegistrationFilter in conjunction with
landmarks. Obviously, this filter requires index coordinates
as landmark positions. This is obscure to me, since it is unclear if the
coordinates need to be given relative to the fixed, moving or for each
image in its own coordinate system.
Also, I wonder how the filter, if it really utilizes index coordinates, deals
with different voxel sizes and resolution of the involved images.

Best regards,
Markus

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)