[Insight-users] Re: Problem with lossless JPEG compression in GDCMImageIO

Pechin Lo pechin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:16:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

Regarding the binary images, the way I get it is by loading a random dicom
file, obtain the output (which is of class itk::Image). After that I just
change a row (position and width set arbitrary) to a value of n (again
arbitrary chosen) and the rest to n+1 in the data.
Finally save the modified image into a new dicom file.

In another words I don't really have any phantom files.
Do mail me personally if you still want it, I'll try to rewrite the code to
generate the file as I sort of overwritten my testing code...

Regards,
Pechin