[Insight-users] Some trouble with ImageFileWriter in ITK 3.4.

johnjtchen at aol.co.uk johnjtchen at aol.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 06:13:54 EDT 2007

Hi guys, thanks for the great effort of ITK team bring us this wonderful library.
My problem is the Analyze header size now is 352 bytes in itk 3.4 (I am usging ImageFileWriter), most of image viewer can't recognize this header. It seems that the ImageFileWriter uses NiftiIO as the default writer of *.hdr file. So is there any way to solve this problem? I've already tried to spcified the SetImageIO() to the AnalyzeImageIO, bit it won''t work.

Thanks.
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.