[Insight-users] Fast Marching Filter produces blank output

Charlotte Curtis curtisc at uoguelph.ca
Fri Sep 28 13:07:30 EDT 2007

I've put up my speed image and original at
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~curtisc/<http://www.uoguelph.ca/%7Ecurtisc/>in
dicom format (seemed to be the only one I could get to work properly).
However, I didn't have much luck getting a list of my seed points - I could
only get them in "world" coordinates, which isn't much help.  Basically, I
just seeded several locations on the inside of one of the bones, and I
experimented with several different bones, seed points, and number of seed
points.

What should I be looking for to make sure the speed function is in the
correct range?  Once again, thank you very much for your help,

Charlotte